Tuesday, August 16, 2011

UPDATE

I know ive gotten a bit lazy on my blogging so here is an update of my life.

Spiritual Life:
God has been just teaching me to wait on Him. I feel like I dont learn my lesson so its going to be a continued lesson. I just need to trust Him and know that He is handling things and working even if I dont see it at times. Also i have been learning to practice self control, be kind, think before i speak, etc.

Prayer Request:
-For my brother, uncle,and cousins: That God would just break the chains and the addictions and that they would be saved.
-That God would continue to mold me into a godly woman.
-For this school semester that is starting now. I have 6 classes and i need to manage my time well and focus!

Career:
I was going to study to be a physician assistant but it turns out there are more benefits in being a nurse. If I do nursing I could continue education to a nurse practitioner and if I would like i can continue to open my own office and do my own thing. A nurse practitioner also gets payed better. I just want to do something that involves medicine and helping people and that brings a nice income to the home if needed. For now im just going to try and get a bachelors in nursing and proceed to work for a company in which i can visit homes in my self made schedule. So God willing this is what I will be studying and eventually practicing.


No comments:

Post a Comment