Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dad's birthday :-)

Since my sleep schedule is so messed up i stayed up to get my dad a nice birthday breakfast. I went to burger king and ordered 3 croissants with bacon egg and cheese, one french toast, a small coffee, and an orange juice.
When i got home i printed out a cute Happy 49 Birthday sign and cut it out. Then i taped some tooth picks together and vuala!
As i was walking to his room he woke up and opened the door and came to the kitchen and we had a nice breakfast together!
The rest of the food was for my brother and my mom, they enjoyed it as well when they woke up.

Man I love my daddy and i am so grateful to God for his life. I learned with this experience that i like serving others. I had been praying for that and so i think the Lord is warming me up to the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment