Monday, September 12, 2011

Rock The Universe!!!



Rock the Universe was just so much fun!! Our church took around 19 people and we went in two buses from Miami to Orlando!! It was an amazing time of fellowship and just going upside down together on roller coasters!


 I really only got to see one band and a half perform.. I saw a bit of Tenth Ave North and Third day.. Im kinda sad i missed David Crowder Band, and switch foot..
The Harry Potter town was pretty cool I was amazed at how much detail is involved!!!

While sitting down waiting for some friends to get out of the Spider Man ride, I got to meet a woman sitting down with a baby by the sidewalk. I was just making time making the little girl smile and just began chatting with the woman. She was telling me how all of her family traveled from Puerto Rico to Orlando because her niece who is 8 years old has terminal cancer and going to Disney was her last wish. When she said that my heart was just broken and as I began to try and encourage her she was just so set on the idea that her God knew what He was doing and that they trusted that what ever happens is for good. WOW I was just amazed at this. I am grateful because our LORD gives hope, love, our LORD comforts, and our LORD provides.. As i continued to speak to her, her niece and her little cousins came out of the spider man ride and she just lit  up my face with her contagious laughter and happiness. If you would like to join me in praying for this family please do.. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment