Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Friendship Never Ends :-p

I am so thankful to God for these lovely ladies here, they all love the Lord and strive to be godly-women :-) They are my best friends and I'm not just talking about the hanging out, changing our hair multi-colors, making crazy funny videos, laughing at random jokes (why did the cook get arrested??... Because he was beating the eggs.. hahaha), singing EXTRA loud in car rides with the windows down, etc. I am talking about when it gets down to the core of being REAL and HONEST they are the best... They are constantly helping me, and keeping me accountable, making sure that I am being faithful to our Lord. I really see these women as a gift from God in my life... Oh and just for a little show and tell ill let you take in a peak at fun times..



















No comments:

Post a Comment