Monday, July 25, 2011

High Heels Trauma

I was invited by my family to come and eat with them to a place called "Rainforest Cafe" My little cousins from Texas are visiting for the summer and we want to enjoy the time with them as much as possible. I had been to it before in Orlando when I was about 12. I love going there its like a jungle. While your eating they have monkeys making noise and Elephants, serpents, crocodiles moving.

Well anyway, back to the trauma case! 
As I was walking through sawgrass mall I notice my feet are being pressed up in the front and my ankle is kinda giving out on me. I optimistically continued walking thinking it was just a temporary pain. I guessed wrong. As I continued walking a little more the pain was unbearable. It was just impossible on my ankle. So i took of the 5 inch heels and started waking barefoot. My little cousin lent me his Sunday Church socks and I walked barefoot in the mall and through the restaurant. 
The food was pretty good and the Volcano chocolate cake and ice cream was just amazing. After that I saw some CROCS in the gift shop and I went crazy over them. Ive been wanting a pair for a long time and I couldnt think of a better opportunity to purchase them.
So there you have it! This is why i look like a nut case in this outfit.. BEWARE OF HIGH HEEL TRAUMA! 

2 comments:

  1. LOL i'm sorry my heels injured your feet but glad the worst is behind you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing you got a suited pair ! i think we all have a shoe trauma! mine was with 'thong sandals' in dolphin mall at 8:00pm right b4 stores closed, i was stuck wearing size 12 beach sandals with my nice outfit. we had already bought movie tickets so no turning back. just adds to the funny moments of life. hope all is good!

    xo Natalie

    ReplyDelete