Friday, July 1, 2011

PUMPED

Im so excited for Youth Camp this year the theme is "Set Free"!!!!! We will be studying Romans 8. Its gonna be my first youth camp!! This year God has given me the opportunity and responsibility to lead the youth in worship on wednesdays in power night and sooo for the youth camp the youth band comes along..

We had our meeting on Tuesday to get all the songs and chords ready, and today was our first practice.. I am so grateful to God for helping us today and leading us.. Honestly we got down some really difficult songs.. Today we did "Rise and Sing, Search My Heart, Forever, Set Free, No Chain On Me, and others I cant seem to remember the names to right now..

Tomorrow were going to practice as well just to get all the songs down packed for camp which is from July 5-9!!

Please if your reading this take the time to pray for the youth in our church.. Its been pretty tough but I know the LORD is already in work and doing something big!! Pray that they would be receptive to His word and worship.. Also pray that after they come back from camp that they would continue in worship with their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment