Thursday, January 5, 2012

BUMPER CARS



So have you ever put some thought into bumper cars? I think bumper cars are a fun way society uses to prepares us for real accidents. Today I was on my way to school, and as I was sitting in my car waiting for a red light I see a car pulling away from a gas station trying to get behind me. As a nice driver, I try and pull closer to the car in front of me so that the other car can completely get in the line. Well, the light turns green and cars are not moving.. except for the car behind me which decides to hit full gas power and ram into me. So as the older woman hit me I tried my best in breaking so I wouldn't hit the other car to bad. Any who, I get off my car and my first thoughts were crap Im going to be late for my first day of class. My second thought was, man I have to be kind to this lady and hope that the guy in front of me is not a jerk. As I got off my car I checked to see if all the cars were fine and thank God that they were, we were all able to go on our merry ways. So yeah I definitely think bumper cars were used to prepare us for these moments.


ps. Can any one care to explain how this happens?

3 comments:

  1. Thank God everything came out okay. And that picture looks like one of those announcements for that guy La Mala Suerte LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA yeah thank God :-D Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete