Saturday, May 14, 2011

5/14/11

Another great saturday morning.. Woke up, and sat and ate breakfast with my mom.. Let me just say I have the best momma in the world!!! She gives the best advice and encourages me a lot!! I love that woman and Im so grateful to God for her :-) Basically today I'm just hanging out at home.. Its been a while since I could just sit here and lounge, watch a movie, sit out in the pool, etc.

I felt the need to delete my facebook. I really just dont want to waste my time on it anymore.. I would like to spend my time more wisely reading Gods word, praying or just studying for upcoming quizzes and tests for Anatomy 2. I hope I have the strength to just stay away from that addiction :-p If you feel the need to keep me accountable DO IT! haha

2 comments:

  1. i tried that before and my only regret is not having a place where all my pictures are with any event i go to etc... but your right. it is a waste when obsession kicks in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i thought about that too, but Im really enjoying my time without it. I find myself wanting to read His word more.. Honestly FB has been a sort of stumbling block in my walk.. Thank God for showing me this!

    ReplyDelete