Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tests

Im feeling a bit overwhelmed with two tests coming up on wednesday. I feel stressed and like im never going to be ready for these tests.... What stinks is that my anatomy lab practicum is going to be more difficult than the anatomy lecture test. This lab prof is seriously nuts. Granted he is a nice guy but he expects us to know so much at a super deep level. Basically we need to learn the names of all the veins and arteries in the body from head to toe to be able to identify them on the spaghetti man, the endocrine system and EVERYTHING that goes with it, knowing all the hormones and the functions of the each hormone in each gland, know the glands, know everything about the blood WBC, RBC, platelets, plasma, serum, the heart and everything there too ... ETC the list goes on and on and im not doing it justice when i explained what i need to learn... so you can imagine how much more...

This is just a pic of the inside..






I know ill probably thank him by the end of the course, and I do enjoy learning these things but just for now im super overwhelmed!

SIGH..... okay BREATH 3 2 1.....

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philip 4:13

So thanks for listening to me rant, sorry if i have stressed you out with my stress.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment