Sunday, May 29, 2011

Visits

After church and some great lunch my cousin Yenisbel came over with her mom and dad. She's not really my cousin but its like if we were... We spent the time just sitting around the couch talking and laughing.. Did i mention she is prego!!!!!! well she is.. :-) she is due in 2 months... Im so excited for her and her husband, this is their first child. God willing when the baby boy is born I will go up to North Carolina to just hang out in their house and help them out in any way..



Who's belly is bigger?

Also yesterday I got to visit baby Emily Joy Palaci in the Palaci residence!!! I went with Paula and Darell..... I was sorta kinda the third wheel but they were nice enough not to make it awkward haha jk We had a nice time of talking, watching Tangled, walking around the neighborhood and of course we got to hold baby Emy



Random thought: Just for fun if your brave enough look up a c-section video on youtube.... This looks painful!!!!! God willing if I have kids i hope to do it naturally..


ok so thats it with fun thoughts on this blog for today!!

1 comment:

  1. Come on that night was not that bad, we totally made you feel comfortable without making you the third wheel.EVER!!! :)

    ReplyDelete