Friday, May 20, 2011

Own that up-do!!!! :-p

I went to a Hair Salon yesterday, I was so excited to try my new experiment!! Blonde hair with some red low lights.. As I explained what I wanted to the guy he looked at me excited to make this master piece. When I sat down and he started to part my hair to get ready and start.. I remembered to ask how much he was going to charge me..

Me: Hey soo how much will it cost?

Guy: .........(thinking)..............................

Me: (biting lip, face getting red)

Guy: Well its going to be $90.

Me: Oh no.. could it be cheaper?

Guy: Uhmmm (Raises eyebrow, consults with other hair dresser while giving me the stink look) Okay $80

Me: Let me call my mom (mom said it's to expensive) Hey its to expensive.. Sorry for the bother

Guy: Okay Fine! (takes off all the clips from my hair)

Me: okay thanks anway bye (walked away)


THE END!

So as I left with all my hopes down the drain.. I remembered to call another hair dresser who was charging me $45!!!! I made the appointment for the next day at 4 and here I am writing about this experience.. Im guessing the moral of this story would be Don't feel obligated to stay in the seat if its to expensive, theres always a more economical solution?? haha


No comments:

Post a Comment