Saturday, June 11, 2011

The cleaning of a life time :-p

So my mom and I went shopping today and I got a bunch of nice things for church and for the days. When we got home we saw my room and decided to throw out old used clothes. By throw out i mean we give it to my grandma or someone for Cuba or wherever... The clothes are not in bad shape but I grew out of them.. Here are some pictures of the clean-up

                 This was all the literall garbage we found.. Four bag fulls

We organized all of my jewelry in this cute furniture piece. 


Three huge JC penny bag fulls of clothes


I didn't put the before of this because frankly it was just to full of junk. But here is the more organized picture.


Clean room, happy and exhausted ladies :-)


So now I shall sit down with a plate of food in the living room and relax! Thanks for reading.. Leave comments :-D



2 comments:

  1. The fedora looks pimp. Own it!!! Hey you said leave comments lol

    An btw 3 huge JCP bags of clothes. A little overboard eh.

    ReplyDelete