Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dude Wheres My car?!?!?!?!?

Yesterday I went to visit one of my best friends Hevila at her home.. She lives in Brazil but is visiting for 2 weeks.. She recently had a baby, Isabela. She is the cutest thing ever!!!! While at Hevis house we talked, ordered pizza, and more of our friends came over. Elizabet and Rosy.. We have all been friends since middle school and it was really cool to all be in the same room after all that time catching up and just chatting..
















Now onto the the reason of my title...


When i first got to Hevilas house it was about 3:30 and I parked on the parking spot 210, and I was suppose to park on 209.. I hadn't been to her house in like a year or two and my memory was a little gone as to her appt number.. When we got out of the house like at 9ish.. I stared with a baffled face as I looked all around the parking spot.. "DUDE WHERES MY CAR" lol Parked perfectly where I was parked was a beautiful dark gray car... As I stood there saying I parked RIGHT HERE????? I think.. No Im almost sure I parked here?!!?!? My friend got the number to the Tow Truck Place and we drove all the way to Okechobee and Hialeah and just all over the place.. We were pretty lost!!! The Tow truck place was called GALACTIC... And im pretty sure the reason they chose that name is because the place is SUPER FAR

Three years ago, Hevila, Elizabet, and I were caught in the same predicament as we drove home from Homecoming night.. We thought it was pretty funny how we were all lost together again in Okeechobee hahaha Well anyway after texting a couple of unhelpful people ;-p I called my dad and he helped us find the place.. I had to pay $104 to get my car back..

Just gotta say, Im thankful to God my car was towed because I got to spend some more time with the girls and who knows what else could've happened if my car wouldn't have gotten towed...


give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment