Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Psalm 2

Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage,
and
 
the ends of the earth your possession.You shall break them with a rod of iron
and dash them in pieces like
 a potter’s vessel."
Now therefore, O kings, be wise;
be warned, O rulers of the earth.
Serve the LORD with fear,
and
 
rejoice with trembling.Kiss the Son,lest he be angry, and you perish in the way,
for his
 
wrath is quickly kindled.Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

I was just taken back and amazed at this verse "You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel." Its so cool to just remind yourself of how all the riches and all the fame and all the lands in the this world mean nothing, nothing at all... Just like our Father created this world like a potter makes his vessels He can easily strike it and shatter it into a million pieces.. This just makes me take notice that we are all His creation, and all at His dispense and mercy. 


When I was little I wanted to be an actress or a singer.. I would play around in my room and sing to all the britney, christina, thalia songs.. I would dream of how cool it would be to be like these famous women. Growing up all of that seems so dumb so worthless and useless.. I don't want to be famous at all I want to make our God known and if you will "famous" He has opened my eyes to see that I am nothing without Him. I love how He has had such love and grace for me. I say this because as I was growing up He saved me from so many mistakes and dangers.. I was at a church were i taught little kids but I was never really taught. I knew who God was and what He did but i never knew what it really meant in my life... I never knew that He died for me because "I" was so wretched!! 

Im not saying it was all bad in this church that i grew up in.. It was nice and I learned basic elementary things. But God's plan was so much bigger in my life He wanted to reveal more of himself to me.. He brought me to Coral Park church and through the Abella's He ministered to me and chose to reveal himself more to me.. For that I am so grateful because I truly understand my salvation through His sacrifice and love.

The LORD still has me at coral park church and i know He has a purpose for me being there. Im grateful for what He is and will do in this church through all the leaders that He has allowed to rise and step up.

So basically this world is at the LORDS dispense. The only thing that matters is Him and His glory.. Because EVERYTHING we now see in this earth will one day no longer be. 
He Remains to Him be all glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment