Sunday, June 5, 2011

X-men First Class



Yesterday the crew and I went to see X-men First Class at 7:25 and it was soo good.. Yes there is talk about how people dont like the movie much because they changed the timeline and what not and I agree but the movie was still great!! I had a blast and it might be dumb haha but following these characters is fun. We got to see how everything originated!!! I got so into the movie that when Charles Xavier got shot in the back and got paralyzed i cried!!!

Talking about movies, you always have to be careful because you can get so caught up in them... 

I came out of the movie theatre pretending I had powers hahahahaha. Abby and I went to the bathroom and we used the bathroom hand dryer to pretend we had some kind of wind power hahaha... Yes yes we too are foolish sometimes.. 

After that we all went out to eat at Apple Bees and had a nice time.. Got home at about midnight and had to get up early for church.

Church was great this morning, we worshipped our KING and LORD!!!! I pray that this fast that we will be doing together as a church body will be from our hearts for His glory.. That we would pray that our church would grow spiritually and that we would be intentional in praying for one an other and that we would just be waiting on God for his will to be done. I pray that the LORD would just be pleased with everything.

2 comments: